Hot Lesbian HENTAI!! Hot Lesbian HENTAI!!

pro.

this owns

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Hah

Someone's spent too much time drawing sexy pokemon. I'm really astonished athow many good fbf animators NG has nowadays though.

Dream star fight! Dream star fight!

Meh.

Fantastic animation, but the music makes it look like a parody of itself. Guess you can't have everything.

Galactic Gravity Golf Galactic Gravity Golf

Great.

Definitively one of the best flash games ever. Addictive and well-polished, if a little luck dependant sometimes. Love the music too. c:

Para - Smog Step Sanctuary Para - Smog Step Sanctuary

nice to see some dubstep on NG

Finally a worthly list placement. imo this track is up there Excision and the other glitch whores in terms of execution, but the song construction leaves much to be desired. Is this meant to be a teaser?

-Ricochet Love- -Ricochet Love-

Your best

HEY BRAH! I would go ahead and call this the greatest shit you've churned out so far because holy crap I can't stop listening to it. The melody is addictive, the production is good, it never gets stale or boring and the rythm is incredibly rich and saturated. Plus the transitions own. I should totally make some "breaktrance" myself during the summer, our roots are in Hybrid after all and I've bought 32gb of orchestral samples for no good. Daymn.

It sucks so much that you didn't get a list spot this week, there's the "democracy" of NG Audio for ya. But oh well, let's hope you get a frontpage eventually.

sun sketch sun sketch

Not bad

You need to work on your song structure, because the individual parts of this song are definitively intriguing, but it becomes too messy as a whole. You should also think about spending more time on post production - EQ and compression. stuff is too saturated or too muddy. I think you've got talent though, keep at it!

Ch3ck3rB0ard responds: