Hot Lesbian HENTAI!! Hot Lesbian HENTAI!!

pro.

this owns

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Hah

Someone's spent too much time drawing sexy pokemon. I'm really astonished athow many good fbf animators NG has nowadays though.

Dream star fight! Dream star fight!

Meh.

Fantastic animation, but the music makes it look like a parody of itself. Guess you can't have everything.

Hanged Man's Elegy Hanged Man's Elegy

Gh...

I'm mind-blown. Possibly mind-raped too. The visual polishedness and the... just, how complete the whole experience feels, is totally amazing. Stylistically perfect. The little things, like the ghosts moving at the edge of his vision, are superb and gives the animation an air of paranoia. I also low how you seamlessly integrate motion tweening with FBF and the other way 'round. And the colour palette.

There is a point to this flash, but you sure as hell don't need to understand it to enjoy it.

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Great.

No reason not to like this movie.

CI: Unregulated CI: Unregulated

Fantastic.

A PERFECT homage to the slightly sterile, cold and calculating gene of space combat as seen in, say, Freespace, EvE Online or Homeworld, and the best example of bitmap/3d graphic integration i've ever seen... totally seamless.
Ka-Sol's pumping music fits nicely, too.

I loved it, and i love you. :3

"Dare" "Dare"

Sickeningly American.

Not sure about that style you're going for. But definitively moving, and the song was great. Rolled my eyes when he converted to christianity, too. Almost sickening.

Unfortunately, without the music this would be emotionally lacklustre and, well... i'd probably sit and giggle.

homer.swf homer.swf

gharghfgs

I lol'd, probably cause i haven't slept for 30 hours.

- War is Hell - - War is Hell -

...

The attempted seriousness of this movie is ruined by the Metal Slug sprites.

Sorry man. This doesn't leave an impression on me. If you made it with your own hands, drew tortured faces and showed the loss and horror war can produce through the emotions of your characters, i'd give this a 10. Right now it's not worth more than a 6.

Voted 4 for good technical execution.

The-Protagonist responds:

Well too bad. I'm sticking with sprites. I know how to animate, believe me, but I just looove sprites!

Modern flash impressions Modern flash impressions

...

Josenator, stop taking review space, you embarassing cocksucker.