Para - Smog Step Sanctuary Para - Smog Step Sanctuary

nice to see some dubstep on NG

Finally a worthly list placement. imo this track is up there Excision and the other glitch whores in terms of execution, but the song construction leaves much to be desired. Is this meant to be a teaser?

-Ricochet Love- -Ricochet Love-

Your best

HEY BRAH! I would go ahead and call this the greatest shit you've churned out so far because holy crap I can't stop listening to it. The melody is addictive, the production is good, it never gets stale or boring and the rythm is incredibly rich and saturated. Plus the transitions own. I should totally make some "breaktrance" myself during the summer, our roots are in Hybrid after all and I've bought 32gb of orchestral samples for no good. Daymn.

It sucks so much that you didn't get a list spot this week, there's the "democracy" of NG Audio for ya. But oh well, let's hope you get a frontpage eventually.

sun sketch sun sketch

Not bad

You need to work on your song structure, because the individual parts of this song are definitively intriguing, but it becomes too messy as a whole. You should also think about spending more time on post production - EQ and compression. stuff is too saturated or too muddy. I think you've got talent though, keep at it!

Ch3ck3rB0ard responds:

thanks man!

Fuaraya Fuaraya

Really good.

One of the very best trance tracks on NG. It's got everything a solid trance track needs. A pulsing beat, floaty, catchy melody, meaty basslines and a nice progression. Relaxing. I love the stereo too.

Duality (WIP) Duality (WIP)

I liked it.

I really liked the song itself, especially the extremely retro acid riff that kept filtering in and out. The melody and beat too. Quite well put together. But I didn't care much for the vocals. Your singing isn't technically very strong. If you want to start doing vocals, you should exercise your voice more. The way you used it in the song is fine, though.

Awe Active (Dubstep) Awe Active (Dubstep)

Interesting.

Loops well, sounds well, good progression - but it sounds like ass. You need to work on your mastering. I'd like to see a full-length version of this one, though.

Unfinished Symphony Pt 1 Unfinished Symphony Pt 1

Fresh

Loved this, it's VERY similar to Hybrid's Wide Angle-era tracks.

Chymo responds:

Cheers. I think I might have to give them a listen.

WS - Zatoichi Tribute WS - Zatoichi Tribute

Ahhhh...

Nice work. This is just sweet, so relaxing. Reminds me of RJD2 alot.

war-spawn responds:

Much appreciated...^_^

[Beautiful Memories] [Beautiful Memories]

So incredibly great for what it is.

This actually brings back memories for me, too... It reminds me of the Chopin pieces my mother used to listen to before we moved to Oslo. I must say you have a magnificent grasp of writing for the piano. Wonderful harmonies and progressions on both hands. It loops so well I thought I had been listening to a three minute piece by the time I started writing this.

BlazingDragon responds:

I absolutely love chopin. His nocturnes and preludes are so powerful and emotionally driven...Raindrop prelude is a favorite of mine. :)

Thank you for listening to my song and reviewing. You have some fantastic music and I was very impressed! One of your songs had like...25,000 listens and 170 reviews. O_o
My most popular song only has around 5,500 listens...Anyway, I appreciate your review. xD

~Blaze

Serenade of Storms Serenade of Storms

Amazing.

So serene and calming. Technically and aesthetically, perhaps the greatest piano piece on NG (although I can't say I've heard many.) You deserve all the exposure you can get, keep up the great work!

BlazingDragon responds:

Greatest piano piece on NG? A wonderful statement, but I wouldn't go that far. :P Winterwind-NS has some very impressive piano work. I would highly recommend it.

Thank you very much for the review! :D
~Blaze